These make classic crêpes, perfect with lemon and sugar, or any topping of your choice!
- 100g plain or gluten-free flour
- 100g apple puree (You can buy this in jars or pots, we sometimes use a pot of Cow&Gate apple and pear puree which is just less than 100g and works just as well as plain apple puree)
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of cinnamon to taste
- 300ml oat milk
- Mix the flour, apple puree and cinnamon in a bowl
- Add the vegetable oil
- Add the oat milk slowly, whisking all the time to avoid lumps
- Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium/high heat.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture to the pan. Tilt the pan to cover the base thinly. Cook on each side for about a minute.
The trick to flipping these is to make sure they are fully cooked on one side and that the mixture doesn’t go up the sides of the saucepan.
**Always check the ingredients of any food you’re cooking with to make sure it doesn’t contain something you or your child should avoid.