These are delicious, simple biscuits which are perfect to make with the children.
- 180g plain flour or gluten-free
- 110g dairy-free spread, soft
- 60g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Put the flour and spread into a bowl and rub together to form breadcrumbs
- Add the sugar and bring together to form a ball of dough
- Dust the surface with a little flour and roll out the dough to about ½cm. If the dough is a bit sticky to roll out, wrap it in clingfilm and leave in the fridge for 15 mins or longer
- Cut out the required shapes. Gather up the scraps, roll again and cut out the shapes until all the dough has been used
- Put these on the baking trays – leave a bit of room between the biscuits because they will spread a little in cooking
- Put in the oven and check on them after 10 mins. They may be done or may need a few minutes longer until the biscuits are a light golden
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
**Always check the ingredients of any food you’re cooking with to make sure it doesn’t contain something you or your child should avoid.